Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Sunday 11 January 2015

Valentine's with a touch of love.

Morning, so we are roughly 1 month away from Valentines Day. Not that long ago I was making christmas and all of a sudden we are here with valentines. 
 At christmas after a year of debating, I plucked up the courge and bought the Brother Scan N Cut. I was always thinking would I used or would it just sit there. Im not great with computers and thought if I did use it then I'd only use the machine itself. How wrong I was, I love it and I'm flying high playing with it and downloading SVG files on line with no problem atol. 

 I have made this 8x8 card combining Scan N Cut and Stix2 adhesives new valentines range. 

I downloaded a heartbackground shape online and cut it out using stix2 sparkly red card and matted and layered it onto White hammered card stock. Then onto a 8x8 card base.

I also downloaded the LOVE shape and cut that out with white hammered card from Papermill direct. Then matted and layered on white hammered card and then onto silver mirri. 

I added 2 die cut bird shapes, turning one around to face the other way and gave it a slight spray using spray & sparkle to match in with the sparky red background card.

Tied a bow using 16mm satin red ribbon and addtached it to the top left hand corner of the love. 

Added a few red pearls and it's done.

The products I have used are as followed;
Stix2 products;

9mm double sided tape - FPAL2732950.
Pva glue with metal tip - S56890.
Silicone glue - S57100.
Layer perfect metric - S57321.
12mmx12mmx3mm foam pads - S57041.
Pick up pencil - S57265.
non stick craft sheet - S57132.
16mm red satin ribbon - S57209.
Sparkly red card - SGBCA4REDCARD.
Die cut bird shape - S57326.
8x8 cello bag - K624.

Additional products used;
 White hammed card - Papermill Direct.
 White super smooth card (insert) - Papemill Direct.
 8x8 card blank - Craftwork Cards.
 Silver mirri card - Anita's.
 Red pearls - Mei flower.
 Spray & sparkle - Crafters Companion.  
 Heart background svg cutting file - online.
 Love svg cutting file - online.



www.stix2.co.uk
sales@stix2.co.uk

Craig x

1 comment:

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, just right for valentines one. Hazel x