Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Tuesday 23 September 2014

"Let's celebrate the Season" 8x8 Christmas card.

Here is another card using the stamp from Woodware. Also on this card I have used their Christmas Greeting text stamp. Tried to keep this card with light festive colours. Just like the others, I haven't coloured it. I'm not the best at colouring, well shading with colours but I do love the look of plain stamped images. The products I have used are below;

Products Used;
 Holly Tree stamp - Woodware.
 Carol background stamp - Woodware.
 Traditional Christmas Greeting stamp - Woodware.
 X3 12x12 papers from back to basics Traditional Christmas pad - Trimcrafts/Dovecrafts.
 Light Greet textured card - Bazzill Basics.
 Green fine liner.
 10mm pokadot green satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 Stix2 Adhesives;
 3D foam pads, micro dots, ultra strong red tape, Silicone glue, craft mat amd Stencil sheet (to mask the tree) 


Craig 

No comments: