Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Recycled A4 Christmas card using Hunkydory.

I am determined to raise as much money for charity this year especially at Christmas time. So by watching my costs I am recycling old Christmas cards into brand new gorgeous ones that I can sell to raise more money for my dogs trust and Crohn's and colitis charity. 
 The main image of this card was A5 which I cut down slightly and used an A4 card blank to make a large card. Love how an old used "basic" Christmas card can be turned into a a lovely special card. 
 The products I used are as followed;

 Hunkydory products;
  A4 foiled tree background card.
  A4 dark green Adorable Scorable.
  A4 gold mirri card.
  4mm gold bling gems. 
  3D foam pads.
 
Additional items used;
 25mm green satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 3mm red satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 

Craig x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Great recycled card, love what you have done with it. Hazel

Unknown said...

Thank you hazel. Love info doing this just now.