Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hunkydory sports and leasure

Morning, what a gorgeous sunny day it is here in Carnoustie. So sunny and warm, perfect day to do some.........Christmas card. Oh did I say the C word again?
 Well it didn't tale long for me to go back to the sport and Leasure collection by Hunkydory. Iv said it before and I'll say it again, it's my fav. I have incorporated a few different products from dies, textured card DCWV card stock. The products Iv used are as follows;

Hunkydory products used;
 On the green and gone fishing - topper sheet.
 Co-Ordinated background card.
 
Additional products used;
 Gold textured matt card stock - create and craft.
 Wine coloured textured card - DCWV (Die Cut With A View).
 Dotty lace circle doily die -Tonic Studios. 
 5mm gold gems.
 Foam pads - stix2.
 Double sided tape - Stix2.
 Glue gel - pinflare. 


Craig 

No comments: