Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Sunday 24 November 2013

Tonic studios butterfly and bloom collection.

I planned on making this before I left tonic but never seemed to have the time. I have eventually got round to making this. I bought the bird cage light from Asda and die cut 3 different sized butterflies from the butterfly and bloom collection. I jotted them about the cage and then added a few swirls from the swirl collection in gold to make them appear to be fluttering. Added a clear morning dew drop on the back of the large butterflies. 

Tonic Products;
 Butterfly in bloom die collection. 
 Fanciful flourish die collection.

Additional products;
 Bazzill basic dark red shimmer textured card.
 Create and craft gold textured card. 
 Morning dew drops.
 Hot glue gun. 


1 comment:

Fran said...

Craig that look stunning x