Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Saturday 24 August 2013

Tonic DT card.

This DT card has been made using Hunkydorys BRAND NEW "festive decadence" blockbuster that has JUST LAUNCHED. 

Tonic Products:
 Elegant vine square base die set.
 Funky glue pen.
 Funky tape runner. 

Hunkydory products:
 Festive delights topper sheet.
 Sentiment - winter snowfall topper sheet.
 Coordinated background card.
 HD 3D foam pads.

Additional products:
 Gold mirri card.
 Blue pastel textured card - Die Cut With A View.
 5mm & 3mm pearl gems 
 25mm white satin ribbon - American Crafts.
 13mm gold textured ribbon - Hobbycraft. 

3 comments:

Hazel said...


Craig I have just looked at lots of cards and I have to say they are stunning. Look forward to seeing more of your work, I think I found you via Sue Wilson's blog.

Hazel

Fran said...

Fantastic , I love it xx

Debs A said...

Stunning card i love it. I will have to have ago at this one if tgats ok by you xx

Debs A