Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Friday 19 April 2013

Hello

Afternoon, Just a quick blog. Just wanted to blog 6 cards i have made using my new stamp i ordered from craftwork cards which was made by Woodware Stamps. I hope you like, I will be blogging properly later with more samples. These cards i will be making and selling at £1.00 and the whole £1.00 will go to both my charities - dogs trust uk and Crohns and colitis. You can request your colour theme aswell as the sentiment. 
Excuse the sides. i did edit the photos on my phone but it hasnt worked on here. 




Blog soon. x

2 comments:

Fran said...

Gorgeous cards Craig, I have left something for you on my blog, hope you can have a look xx
http://craftyfran.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/an-award.html

Unknown said...

These are fab cards Craig, love the simplicity of them, they are stunning......Now following xxx