Craft Buddy Brand Ambassador

Thursday 21 March 2013

Kanban Design Team - The Aftermath

Good evening, Just a quick blog post before i go and upload my makes i have made.
 Another lovely snow day, i do love the winter but even im getting sick and tired and want the sun to come out on a daily basis. Cant wait to be able to sit in Card Creations with no heater on and the door constantly open. 
  Despite the Kanban DT being no more,theres still many hundreds of thousands of crafters out there who will continue to adore Kanban. Like my self they will have so many Kanban collections in their craft room so i have created this folder where i will continue to every now again post card Samples with the product codes. I know it may not be possible to track down the actually product but theres a very strong change alot of crafters will have the products i use. I hope this will still continue to be of use to all my kanban followers. 
 will go post some samples.

Night all

CL

No comments: